Orders sold are strictly not exchangeable or returnable.
- We do not have a return policy. Orders sold are strictly not returnable or exchangeable.
How much is our shipping charges?
- Shipping charges are based on actual weight. At your shipping cart, you may indicate your country and click on "Estimate Shipping" to see your options. By default, all parcels will be posted to your billing address, if you require a different shipping address, amended address or different receipient name, please send us a separate email to "email@example.com" after you send in your order. For urgent mails, please opt for Speedpost EMS which offers a more reliable and faster service. You can also opt for Registered AirMail which is cheaper but Registered Airmail is for NON-URGENT ORDERS ONLY and you will be required to take the risk of lost mails. More information about Registered Airmail below.
Shipping by Registered Mail
- We send our orders via SingPost which is a 3rd party postage service provider, who will hand over the parcel to your country's local post office for your local postman to deliver to your stated address.
- Once we posted your order, your order status will be changed to "completed" and a tracking reference number will be advised. The registered article number appears in the following format:
- RR999999999SG 16Jan15 (means your article is sent out on 16 Jan 15 and RR999999999SG is your tracking reference)
- You may track your item at www.singpost.com. The tracking status offered by Singpost is only up to the date when the parcel is handed over to your country's post office. Once it reaches your country's post office, you may have to follow up with your local post quoting the tracking number within 18 working days from the date the item is sent to you.
- Registered Mail is a cheaper option of postage but the tracking number DOES NOT PROVIDE detailed online tracking capability. Hence, we will not be able to find out where exactly is your parcel or dictate how fast and when your local postman will send to you.
- Registered Article is a Sign-For service that requires a signature on delivery in Singapore and most destinations. If the address you have provided has no one to receive and sign for the delivery, you may need to self collect or redirect from your local post. Please note that your postman may not leave a note at your door to inform you that they have come before. Hence, once the item has reached your country's local post, it is advisable that you follow up with your local post with the tracking reference.
- In the case of non-receipt, we can only help customers to file a dispute with SingPost after 18 workings days where they will carry out investigation to locate the missing parcel with the tracking reference. Even then, we will need to allow up to 60 days for them to complete their investigation.
- Per Singpost, the maximum compensation liability is limited to S$68.00 per parcel or the declared value of the content, whichever is lower. Hence, Registered Airmail option may not be advisable for high value items.
- If you wish to insure your items, you will need to send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" immediately after your order is submitted, quoting your order number. We will advise you the charges accordingly.