This jewelery making course package is designed for
1) company sponsored employees who are keen to acquire/upgrade their skills in jewellery making.
2) beginners who would like to learn the basics of ALL the various techniques from experienced instructors within the shortest timeframe
3) beginners who would like to start selling their own handmade jewellery in their blogs, facebookor website (it is absolutely important to have some fundamental knowledge of the commonly used techniques in current market)
4) students who have lost touch with jewellery making for quite a while and would like to refresh themselves with the most popular techniques within a shortest timeframe.
5) students who would like to customize their own jewellery as the package will equip them with the basic skills of repairing or creating their own jewellery pieces.
6) students who have no idea what projects to go for but would want to experience all before they venture further into specific area of interest
7) Jewellery Artisan who would like to upgrade their skills in jewellery making techniques
Techniques covered :
1) Basic wirework techniques (coiling, looping, wrapping, caging, twisting, including converting stones to wearables) that will be covered in a few projects.
2) Basic 2D and 3D Weaving
3) Basic Earrings Making Marathon
4) Basic Peyote Stitching
5) Basic Macrame and Knotting technique to make jewelry
6) Basic Crocheting with cotton and wire to make jewelry
Package price include :
1) 15 projects covering different techniques. Students will be able to bring back their finished pieces
2) All projects can be completed within 7-12 sessions depending on student's schedule. Flexible timetable can be pre-arranged.
3) Total Required Time : Estimate 28 hours
4) All materials required for the workshops
5) A free student's basic tool set that is worth $20
How to Register ?
1) Select your preferred timing for your first session, indicate your mobile number, and click "register now" above
2) We take a registration fees of $195 via credit card or paypal online and balance of fees will be payable by cash/nets on the day of the class held at our store.
We can arrange the balance of the fees to be collected in 2 installments. Once you have registered, our course coordinator will contact you to arrange the dates to fit your schedule