What is crochet exactly?
Crochet is a needlework technique performed using a crohet hook plus fiber, wire or any other similar material.
About the package:
This course covers basic crocheting techniques using both wire and thread to create unique piece s of their own jewelry.
This package will touch on the basics of crochet in various ways to give you a good foundation to be a good crochet crafter.
Crochet Technieques Covered
1) Simple Chain Stitches
2) Chain Stitching with Beads
3) Single Crochet Stitches with Beads
4) Double Crochet Stitches with Beads
5) Single Crochet into a Ring
Package price include :
1) 7 projects covering all basic crochet techniques with different medium.
Students will be able to bring back their finished pieces that include earrings/bracelets/chokers.
2) All projects can be completed within 3-5 sessions depending on student's schedule. Timetable can be arranged.
3) All materials required for the workshops.
4) A free student's basic crochet needle
How to Register?
1) Select your preferred timing for your first session, indicate your mobile number, and click "register now" above
2) We take a registration fees of $110 via credit card or paypal online. Balance of the fees to be collected in 2 instalments payable by nets/cash at our store. Once you have registered, our course coordinator will contact you to arrange the dates to fit your schedule.