Italian Decoupage Course with CALAMBOUR
[Intermediate CALAMBOUR Certificate Course, Italy]
Calambour is an established Italian firm, in the production of decorative paper for decoupage including decoupage rice paper, decorative mulberry paper used specially for decoupage purpose.
Students who have already completed Calambour Beginner Programme can advance to this intermediate course package. Upon completion, student will be able to receive a Home Studio Certificate.
Calambour intermediate certificate programme consists of 6 projects.
Technique Covered :
- Rusty Effect
- Wood Graining
- Tile Painting
- 3D Paper
- Mulberry Paper Application
1) Students are required to complete all 6 projects + 1 assignment to qualify for the certificate. Students will be able to bring back their finished pieces
2) All projects can be completed within 8-9 sessions.
3) Each session is about 3-4 hours
4) Price is inclusive of all materials required for the workshops
5) Students who completed all projects will be awarded a Calambour Home Studio Certificate (Intermediate) endorsed by Calambour Italy & Sifa Decoupage
6) This course does not use any napkin paper. Original Calambour decoupage and rice papers from Italy will be used during the class.
Register for the Class here
Steps to Register for the Class
1) Select your preferred timing, indicate your mobile number, and click "register now" above
2) We take a registration deposit of $200 per pax via credit card or paypal online and balance of fees will be payable by cash/nets on the day of the class held.
Once you have registered, our course coordinator will contact you to arrange the dates to fit your schedule.