Master Decoupage with Mixed Media - Part 2
(Part 2 : Application on Ceramic Glass, Stool, Fabric, Bottles and Creating Faux Bricks Effects)
Number of projects covered in Part 2:
Techniques Covered in Part 2:
1) Students are required to complete 5 projects. Students will be able to bring back their finished pieces
2) All projects can be completed within 7-8 sessions.
3) Each session estimate about 3-4 hours
4) Price is inclusive of all materials required for the workshops
This workshop requires basic decoupage experience . If you have not done any decoupage before, you might want to do Part 1 first.
Register for the Class here
Steps to Register for the Class
1) Select your preferred timing, indicate your mobile number, and click "register now" above
2) We take a registration deposit of $180 per pax via credit card or paypal online and balance of fees will be payable by cash/nets in 2 instalment.
Once you have registered, our course coordinator will contact you to arrange the dates to fit your schedule.